Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What Happens When You're Offered a Choice of ANY Item You Want

As you may already know, I have been working on a service project for families that are adopting or fostering.  Check out my blog on this project.  And be sure to watch the stories that came in after my announcement!

I had a huge surprise with the first family and so I had to get to work.  But I had a minor mishap when ordering the yarn.  They made a mistake that set me back about a week and a half.  They were quick to rectify it...and by rectify, I mean they refunded my money completely and Express shipped it to me!!!!  So here I am in the middle of a service project and I received the yarn for 2 of the families totally FREE!!!

I got to work quickly once the yarn arrived.
 In no time at all, the hat was ready to be transformed into the Sly Fox!


This little fox and I now have a special bond.  He is ready to go.


I will be sending him off today! Visit me on FaceBook to see my Live reveal and see the new Momma's reaction!!  I feel so unbelievably blessed by this project and I cannot wait to see where it takes me.

If you, or someone you know is adopting or has adopted and would like to submit a story, please email me at risenshinecrochet@gmail.com.  I will be taking on new projects soon so please spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment