Monday, June 13, 2016

Adoption Stories to Warm your Heart

After my initial announcement of my adoption project. Several people emailed me and I received responses from adoption agencies that shared my story.  I wanted to read a few of these stories as I am completely unable to choose. If you want to read about the adoption project, you can read the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT blog that tells you all about it! Without further ado, I present you the first round of adoption stories!!




Here are some of the items I am offering and each family can choose which one they want!
Links to the patterns for items to choose:


5.  Diaper Cover and Beanie Set (Sports themed) 



6.  Hat and Bootie Set ( Can be made for a boy without bow.)


Visit me on FACEBOOK!  Please share this with everyone and anyone that may be involved with adoptions and/or foster care!!



No comments:

Post a Comment