Friday, July 29, 2016

Adoption Project 2 - The Very Hungry Caterpillar

This round of adoption stories touched me in a way I never though possible.  To be honest, I really wasn't thinking about how the stories would affect me when I started.  I just knew I had a desire to serve families of adoption.  I already know a lot of stories of adoption and even several close to home.  But to get down and deep with people I don't even know and actually feel so intensely for what they were experiencing was way bigger than I anticipated.

This brings me to the second family's story.  They are still awaiting their match; their baby!  When they were choosing, they wanted something gender neutral because they don't know what they're having yet.  So they chose The Very Hungry Caterpillar.  I had been wanting to make this for so long, but with other orders and projects, I had not had a chance. I was thrilled to get to make this one!!  





Check out the rest of the stories.  If you are someone you know are adopting, please email your story to me at risenshinecrochet@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment