Saturday, November 12, 2016

Day 4: What Did We Get Ourselves Into?

For the love of all that's holy, why would we plan a 14 hour drive??  I could not tell you.  But we did. Question is, did we make it?

Another early start. But the kids were so excited to get to Massachusetts, they didn't seem to care!

In regard to my state lines endeavor...













I suck.  SUCK! at taking pictures of the state line. But at least it makes for a good story on a 14 hour drive.  

We did make it.  In fact, what was a 13 hour drive plus stops and eating only took us 14 hours!  We are pros at stopping on the road.  We actually ate turkey wraps in the parking lot at a bank near WaWa!  

We watched movies and did more journal stuff.  But mainly we hung on tight for the longest drive of the trip!  We arrived late at night so more pictures to follow.

By the way, I am discovering I get slightly carsick trying to crochet on long car rides.  So, I am still not done with some projects.

Take a look at Day 1 and Day 2!





No comments:

Post a Comment