Friday, March 11, 2016

The Troubles of a Crocheter

I tried out this pattern to make.  I really haven't been very big on making clothes.  But things have been slow lately so I am trying out some of the patterns I have been collecting.  This turned out to be way better than I anticipated.

Somethings I have issues with when crocheting keeping accurate count.  The major downfall of all MUST. KEEP. COUNT!  But, alas, I have 3 children whom I homeschool, I work at home, and I have a house to run.  Life gets distracting to say the least.  This means projects get set aside for a day or so and I lose track of what I was doing or it means I work on projects late a night when I am exhausted.  This leave lots of room for mistakes which I often make.  In this case, things worked out well.  The project worked up quickly and I happened to have little distraction.

I used Red Heart Soft Rose and Red Heart Soft SeaFoam.  The yarn is smooth and doesn't have that scratchy feel that acrylic yarn usually, especially for baby's skin.

Come like me on FacebookPinterest, and Instagram!!  You can see more updates and keep up with happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment