Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Where Do you Find the Time?

I am a homeschooling, work-at-home, full-time mom...I still can't decide if that is mathematically possible.

I finally found this hobby of crochet that I really, really love.  It's the time factor that is such a bother. I end up trying to crochet in doctor's offices, late at night, early in the morning, while my kids read me a book they've read 600 times before (as I am doing at this very minute), and lastly, while leaving dinner burning on the stove.  Just ask my husband how many times I have almost burned down the house!

Oh, how I would love to have a crochet business.  I just can't seem to fit it in.  Teaching, working, running kids to activities, managing the house and schedules, oh and my husband works 7 days a week.  Every week.

Okay, crochet lovers.  Where does it fit?

Here is a project I found and cannot wait to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment